How it works:
- Students are hired for an 80-hour experiential learning placement with a Forge startup.
- Experience Ventures opportunities are structured and short-term experiences that complement the student’s academic study area and fit within their busy schedule.
- Forge startups hire students in areas where support is needed most and the founders mentor the student as they work on their project.
- Project areas of focus include marketing, sales, business development, engineering (software/hardware), market research, web design, graphic design, etc
Any student from any discipline and faculty registered in a Canadian college and university who is:
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.
- Legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
- Enrolled in any full- or part-time program of post-secondary study.
For more information, please contact:
The Forge Business Incubator
info (at) theforge.mcmaster.ca
Learn more about the program at Experience Ventures.