December 7, 2016
Hangry is a mobile app that helps students find, order, and pay for food and drinks on-campus, saving them time by skipping the line. Our solution bridges the gap between sales and marketing by unlocking the power of data analytics to fuel a loyalty marketing platform that is targeted and personalized. Hangry is live at 8 of the top campuses in Canada including: York, Laurier, Seneca, Durham, University of Alberta, University of Toronto, Western and McMaster.
- Lead Backend Developer.
- Creating and maintaining API endpoints for our mobile applications. The endpoints communicate with the backend database and preform complex business logic before returning a result to the mobile app.
- Creating and maintaining a reporting and analytics dashboard to display customer data.
- Working with the mobile developers to design object structures and efficient data flowsfor upcoming features and fixes.
- Managing Microsoft Azure cloud hosting deployment, backups and scaling.
- Creating internal tools for our marketing team to interact with aspects of the database.
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent University education.
- 3 to 5 years Java development experience.
- Strong understanding of Java Servlets, Tomcat, jsp.
- Experience with MSSQL preferred (or MYSQL).
- Have created projects with one of: React or AngularJS.
- AJAX and Model View Controller design understanding.
Interested applicants can send their resume and portfolio to email@example.com.