March 20, 2017
Role: Clinical Sales & Support Manager
Location: Hamilton, ON
Job requirements: Ability to travel, must possess a valid G driving license
Education requirements: Undergraduate degree in engineering, life sciences, nursing, business. An advanced degree in the above disciplines is preferred.
Previous work requirements: 2+ years’ experience working in a scientific or medical setting, demonstrated strong team and interpersonal skills.
Role status: Full-time, six month contract.
About the role:
This is a fast paced position working with thought leaders in the laparoscopic surgery field. This position is an opportunity to work with an innovative technology that can improve surgical outcomes and restore a patient’s quality of life. It requires a self-starter who can build relationships quickly and can handle a dynamic environment and a changing schedule. An ideal candidate demonstrates the following traits:
• Represents Mariner during surgical procedures to provide troubleshooting and other technical assistance.
• Receives technical inquiries from customers.
• Researches solutions to questions or problems. Educates and trains physicians, hospital personnel and office staff on technical matters relating to Mariner products and related procedures.
• Delivers one-on-one training sessions, in-service education programs, seminars and/or outside symposiums.
• Provides training and resources for hospital staff to enable them to conduct training for their personnel.
About the company:
Founded in 2016, Mariner Endosurgery Inc. http://marinerendosurgery.com develops and commercializes innovative computer assisted medical devices for future-facing laparoscopic surgeries. Their platform LaparoGuard is a novel soft-tissue surgical navigation platform that augments visualization during laparoscopic surgeries, enhancing the safety profile of laparoscopic surgery to assist surgeons in delivering a superior quality of care to their patients.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are asked to supply a one-page cover letter detailing their interest in early-stage companies and outlining how their skills may augment a growing medical device company. In addition, candidates are asked to provide their resume. Both documents require submission in PDF format, and can be emailed to email@example.com. Appropriate candidates will be selected for an in-person interview before March 31st,