April 5, 2017
Health & Science
Want a summer job that doesn’t involve a lawnmower? Consider creating your own co-op at The Forge this summer!
- Start your own Company and get Co-op credit! Your start-up idea must investigate developing a technology to solve a problem.
- Teams of 2-3 people
- One idea and application per team
- Must apply on both our website at https://theforge.typeform.com/to/qV9lzq and OscarPlus oscarplus.mcmaster.ca – posting ID is: 75196 under Engineering Co-op Job Postings.
- Will participate in a customized Startup Summer Accelerator Program which includes:
- MaRS Starting Lean: Value proposition
- MaRS Starting Lean: Business Model
- Market Validation through the Google Design Sprint
- Team Presentations on lessons learned
- Demo Day-Style Pitch
Term: 4 months
Dr. Jonathan Boulanger, Business Development Manager, The Forge
+1.289.919.1177 x 202
Capacity is limited so apply today!